ROTATEPAY PRIVATE POLICY
RotatePay (ROTATEPAY) respects the privacy of all its participants and is committed to guard it in all respects. To find out how user information collected at the website is protected, please read the following private policy document. Please note that RotatePay can make changes to this private policy from time to time. Keep checking this page to know more about the updated private policies. Personal Information
We may collect the following information from our participants: Name
- Contact Information including email address
- Demographic Information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information Collected
The information collected at the website is to present our valuable customers with better services and in particular for the following reasons:
- Record Keeping for Internal Use.
- Improve our existing services.
- Send promotional emails periodically about new changes, special offers or other information which participants may find interesting.
To make the process of collecting information secured, suitable physical and electronic procedures have been integrated with the website.
Your RPPO Office Account Security
Your Account Address CANNOT be changed once entered the first time, this security feature will make it impossible for anyone in possession of your password to divert your funds when its due to receive aid. Keeping you 100% safe. If at anytime you wish to change the account details, you contact Support with a tangible reason and we will call to ensure we are speaking with the account owner.
Modifying/Deleting Personal Information
Customers can modify or delete their personal information only by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org